Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wild Weekened!

First I'd like to say I am sorry to my faithful followers who have waited so long between my posts. I blame Hollywood because they have just had suck movies come out recently and new movies is which calls for my blogging. But I am about to step out of the movie realm...

I went to my first Seahawks game today. Early November so the drive was interesting. My wind shield wipers did not Work! Which I realized so conveniently when it started to rain. So I'm driving, not to bad because at 70 the rain rolls off even though I had about 60 percent visibility. Then the top comes, dry snow which is good because it did not stick to the wind shield. That heaven lasted for about five minutes until I had to suffer through slush which brought me to 30 percent visibility through my wind shield. Wow, I found out that our God is a good god, I'm a great driver, and windshield wipers are over rated.

Now to the good stuff. I got to the game and got my face painted for free which was cool. I got kind of a Phantom of the Opera in Seahawk colors. We make the trek to the top of the stadium and with in the first 3 plays my voice won't allow me to talk because I got caught up in the moment of my first game and sprinted before I warmed up vocally. So the rest of the game my yelling was the equivalent of a marathon runner pulling a muscle in the first mile. Great game except the drunk people who are absolutely retarded. "Score a home run!" "I could beat you in an arm wrestling match." " What kind of call was that." They all chanted these type of chants throughout the game. Useless. You don't score home runs in football, there is no way a guy with a beer gut is taking a pro athlete in an arm wrestling match, and don't you think that the ref can see the play just a little better from his view of 5 yards aways compared to our view of 500 yards away!

The game ends and we are waiting for our driver Scotty Woodward to come get us. We are in a parking garage. People are slowly getting out. People are honking. Dear God, what is honking going to do? There is a traffic jam, it will naturally flow out, event though it takes a while. It is not like people hear the horn and then suddenly realize there is open freeway. I think people need to mentally prepare themselves because there is 60,000 people in one stadium trying to leave at the same time, something tells me you should bank on there being a traffic jam! Idiots. Needless to say, I had a great weekend, I also went to a conference which I will get a little deeper with you in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment