Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kids Camp!

To my faithful followers (John) I apologize for my absence of blogs. Since we last met I had an auditions in Seattle with a big acting agency. Just as you thought they said no. I also have watched Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, which was one that blew my mind. However, that is not what I am going to talk about. Side note, I also apologize for various spelling and grammar errors.



Kids Camp is upon me. I leave tommorow at 9 am. We are taking 28 kids! Awesome right. What is not awesome is that the most kids I have ever been in charge of is 5. Now I'm taking these kids out of town. So if parents you are worried... you should be. Your kids are only semi safe. Rest assure though, if one is left behind it is either because he was acting up or they failed to know what the movie Topgun is. (If you bring your kids to Club 180, be sure to educate them on great movies so they can laugh at my references to movies like Topgun and Dances With Wolves).



Anyway, I will write again to tell you about my adventures. I am shooting for a 90 percent return rate. Thats an A, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment