Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Classics

I just feel impressed to tell everyone that it is not always about the new summer release movies. Although I will see Terminator tommorrow and I just rented curious case of benjiman button. However, there are a lot of great movies that you might have missed before you were born or you just didn't get to it. I just watched Escape from Alcatraz with Clint Eastwood. Great movie. I also just rented a movie called winchester 77. Netflix is convinced that I will absolutley love it.

So I encourage you get a little classic in your life. Philidaphia Story with James Stewart, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, also James Stewart and John Wayne. Any type of Hitchcock movie. Psycho will blow your mind. Casablanca. nuff said. So do it, get a little classic in your life. I'll be more than happy to suggest or answer any question you have about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment