Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers 2 was Awesome. I made my way to a midnight showing to watch the much hyped Transformers 2. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. I believe Michael Bay is becoming one of my favorite directors. The camera work that he does is awesome, it keeps you watching, and there is nothing annoying about it like in Hancock.

The film had just the right amount of fight scenes that blew my mind. (This film will win best special effects/computer animation.) The detail that they put into each Transformer was mind blowing. On top of all this action, the film had just the right amount of comedy relief thanks to a John Tuturro, Shia Lebouf, and newby Ramon Rodriguez. The kept the same essence of the first so I was very pleased.

Things I didn’t like about the movie, you see John Tuturro’s butt, Megan Fox is alive, and they try and put a “love” story in there that I could have done without. The way they did it just seemed corny.

If you are looking to be inspired, Optimus Prime has it covered. “Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.” Automatic goose bumps when you hear that. I would like to rate this movie in the kids section however they pulled it into a teenager/adult movie. I wouldn't suggest taking anyone under ten. (Unless you are the Looney parent that wasted money on your kids at the midnight showing! Stupid.) So I have to rate it as an action/adventure 9 out of 10. As a overall film 8.5 out of 10. Very, very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment