Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Movie Store

I go to the movie store often. It is ridiculously hard to find a good movie that is morally okay and I haven't scene. New Releases either suck or I saw them in theatres so I usually waltz down the comedy or drama section. At first it wasn't bad but a hundred movies later on my account since 18 years old it is hard.

I tried a new section, action/adventure. This is a tough section because they're are some good movies (Shooter, Rambo, Super Hero movies). I saw one called Rescue Dawn with Christian Bale and Steve Zauhn. After watching Terminator I am on a Christian Bale kick so I thought it had a great chance of being good. Killer cover, great actors, great plot... suckfest. I would rather watch Fireproof.

Netflix on the other hand is there for me. I rate movies I've seen and after rating 200 or 300 they know me quite well. They'll tell me what movies I'll love and which ones I won't. So I won't ever waste my time with another Rescue Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment